Friday, December 10, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is.....





This morning, I left a message to my beau regarding the plans for our upcoming Christmas celebration and 1st anniversary together, joking if he's got a present for me. He directly said none and asked me if I had anything for him too. After reading the reply, my happy heart sank. uh....I know he already gave me my advance gift, which I am so excited about (to be posted on another entry, after Christmas.haha!), but I have this silent anticipation that he would give me like a card, a flower, a note, or anything handmade that I know he put so much effort on..just a little touch of something with that element of surprise.

I don't know if in general, girls are like this or it's just me..haha. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, imagining unextraordinary out of an ordinary celebration.

All I want for Christmas is.......^_^

1 comment:

tRoy said...

and all i want for christmas is home. :)