Friday, October 15, 2010

What I love About You Most Today Project

What I Love You Most Today Project

Here's the thing. I don't have enough resources to buy a gift for my beau's birthday. I solicited ideas from our Jive Youth and one of them suggested that I can upload a video presentation in his facebook wall. And so, the surprise project begins. Got my Nokia 6600 slide phone and took videos of them one by one. Last night, I asked beau if he'll be checking his facebook and said no. Whew! What a relief! I excitedly uploaded the video that took me almost an hour to slot in.

I also came up with the idea to put up another page for the both of us. The "What I Love About You Most Today Project". This assignment is about the things that I really appreciate about him each day. I made it a project so that I would intentionally look at his best traits rather than dwelling on the negatives.

I know this will surprise him. He hasn't checked it yet but I left a message with the link on his facebook. So excited. Happy Birthday beau!

For more info on the site, just click the image/widget above.

No comments: