Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fare Increase AGAIN?!


I remember when I was in high school, the jeepney fare costs only Php 2.00. Then it went to Php 2.50, rising up to Php 4.00. Jeepney drivers still went for strike to increase it to Php 7.00. Commuters were surprised so they made adjustments for the students and senior citizens, giving them Php 1.00 off from the original charge. I think it was last year or two years ago when they again increased it to Php 7.50 but they withdrew it after the oil price was stabled.

And now, I don't understand why they have to level it up again to another peso. I just exclaimed, "FARE INCREASE AGAIN?!" I hope when they do this, corporations and government agencies would also increase the wages of their employees.  Don't they know that it's really hard for us to budget these days. Even to the last cent, everything is planned.

Ayoko na! bababa na ko, MAMA PARA!

No comments: