Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm gonna be a teacher goal #2: First Day of Class

 
Yesterday was my first day of school. The night before, I set my alarm to 5:30 am and my beau decided to call me on the same hour just to be sure I wake up early. The plan worked until I looked up the clock and was shocked to see that it's 7am already! I rushed to finished my breakfast, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, wore my shoes and kissed mom goodbye.

I was brisk walking just to get to my first class when I saw students standing at the lobby of the building. I headed to room 303 but it was still closed. I checked my cell phone, it's almost 7:30.  A student asked when will the professor arrive and she was informed that we have to wait at least before 8am.  I thought to myself, "I should've taken my time enjoying my breakfast..."

I got 4 subjects to finish on this semester which I will have to attend every Saturdays from 7am-7pm. I have $1.5 in my pocket to survive the whole day. At first, It was hard for me to adjust because almost all my classmates were already mothers, which was difficult for me to relate to them when they talk about their children. But then before the day ends, I was able to have my group of friends. I really thank God for helping me out on this.

I survived my first day! Haha


1 comment:

nash :-) said...

congrats sarj! miss ko na ang feeling ng first day of school :-)